Don't miss the Marlins' 2019 FanFest, which will be held on Saturday, February 9 from 3-7 p.m. and includes complimentary admission and parking. FanFest will feature a multitude of activities and events for the entire family, including opportunities to play catch on the field, run the bases, and meet Marlins players, alumni, and Marlins Mermaids. Fans must visit Marlins.com/FanFest to claim their complimentary ticket.
EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES AT FANFEST
• Play catch on the field
-- Fans must bring their own gloves
• Autograph and Meet-and-Greet Sessions with Marlins players and alumni
• Batting Cage Experience with Marlins players
• Activities for kids in the 5th Base
-- Face painting, balloon animals, and kids DJ
• Speed Pitch station
• Challenge a Marlins player in Dominoes, Giant Jenga or Giant Connect 4
• Live player interviews on the West Plaza stage
• Live radio broadcasts on 610 AM WIOD, 710 AM Radio Mambi, 1600 AM WKWF and MIX 98.3 FM
• Live mural painting on the West Plaza
• Culinary options from local food trucks
• Fireworks show to conclude FanFest
The Miami Marlins will also host auditions for the first ever group of leaders for the ballpark's new Comunidad 305 section. The Marlins are looking for the loudest and most passionate fans to show off their pride by leading cheers, playing instruments, and waving their flags. Winners will receive complimentary Marlins tickets for the 2019 season.
All current Marlins Members will be invited to an exclusive "State of the Marlins" event that will take place from 1-3 p.m. on Saturday. The event will include Marlins executives, including President of Baseball Operations Michael Hilland President of Business Operations Chip Bowers, and select Marlins players discussing the upcoming 2019 season. Members will also receive fast passes for FanFest. Tickets can be redeemed in Members' My Tickets account.
As a reminder, tickets for Opening Day are on sale now and the Marlins are offering an Opening Day Bundle, which features a ticket to Opening Day along with two additional selected games, and a Marlins hat featuring the new logo. For more information on the bundle, please visit Marlins.com/OpeningDayBundle .
For additional information on the 2019Miami Marlins FanFest, including a schedule of events and ticket information, please visit Marlins.com/FanFest .